- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Nice - Drum Library Vol 11
- Write a Review
- #K67306 000000000 K67306000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:The ELEVENTH volume in the expansive drum loop series. Mr. Paul Nice is known as of the best world premier breaks digge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:The ELEVENTH volume in the expansive drum loop series. Mr. Paul Nice is known as of the best world premier breaks diggers - and here's the proof. All just raw drum loops here - no synthetics! Lifted from some of the rarest vinyl available then cleaned and looped nicely, this is great for your sampler and jugglers alike.;Track List:1. Track 1;2. Track 2;3. Track 3;4. Track 4;5. Track 5;6. Track 6;7. Track 7;8. Track 8;9. Track 9;10. Track 10;11. Track 11;12. Track 12;13. Track 13;14. Track 14;15. Track 15;16. Track 16;17. Track 17;18. Track 18;19. Track 19;20. Track 20;21. Track 21;22. Track 22
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.