- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Simon - Still Crazy After All These Years
- Write a Review
- #K82665 000000000 K82665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Still Crazy After All These Years is the fourth solo studio album by Paul Simon. Originally recorded and released in 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Still Crazy After All These Years is the fourth solo studio album by Paul Simon. Originally recorded and released in 1975, the album produced four US top 40 hits: "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover", "Gone at Last", "My Little Town", and the title track. Pressed onto single LP, black 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Still Crazy After All These Years;2. My Little Town - Simon Garfunkel;3. I'd Do It for Your Love;4. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover;5. Night Game;6. Gone at Last - Paul Simon with Phoebe Snow and the Jessy Dixon Singers;7. Some Folks' Lives Roll Easy;8. Have a Good Time;9. You're Kind;10. Silent Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.