- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Simon - Ultimate Collection
- Write a Review
- #K55875 000000000 K55875000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. This career-spanning set gathers together the pick of Paul Simon's s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. This career-spanning set gathers together the pick of Paul Simon's solo career, with the classic songs he wrote for Simon & Garfunkel. Thanks to the quality and diversity of his music over the decades, Paul Simon's position as an enduring musical legend is assured. And although the songs gathered here can only hint at the highlights of a career that stretches back over half a century, they do display the full virtuosity and dazzling scope of the music of the one, the only, Paul Simon.;Track List:1. You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon;2. Graceland - Paul Simon;3. Mrs. Robinson - Simon Garfunkel;4. The Boxer - Simon Garfunkel;5. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon;6. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon;7. Cecilia - Simon Garfunkel;8. Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon;9. The Boy in the Bubble - Paul Simon;10. The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon Garfunkel;11. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon;12. Late in the Evening - Paul Simon;13. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon;14. The Obvious Child - Paul Simon;15. Slip Slidin' Away - Paul Simon;16. America - Simon Garfunkel;17. The Sound of Silence - Simon Garfunkel;18. Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon;19. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon Garfunkel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.