- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Weller - Music From The Film Jawbone
- Write a Review
- #K66937 000000000 K66937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time in his long career Paul Weller (The Jam/The Style Council/solo) has recorded his ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time in his long career Paul Weller (The Jam/The Style Council/solo) has recorded his first ever full film score/soundtrack project titled Jawbone: Music From the Film. This is first new music to be released by Weller since his universally praised 2014 album Saturns Pattern. Jawbone, directed by Thomas Napper, is the semi-autobiographical story of a former youth boxing champion. Jimmy McCabe (Johnny Harris) is a man in search of hope but looking in all the wrong places. When he hits rock bottom he turns to his childhood boxing club and the only family he has left: gym owner Bill (Ray Winstone), corner man Eddie (Michael Smiley) and promoter Joe (Ian McShane). Back in training, years after anyone thought he was a contender Jimmy will risk his life to stand tall and to regain his place in the world.;Track List:1. Jimmy / Blackout;2. The Ballad of Jimmy McCabe;3. Jawbone;4. Bottle;5. Jawbone Training;6. Man on Fire;7. End Fight Sequence
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.