- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Weller - Stanley Road
- Write a Review
- #K56619 000000000 K56619000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Stanley Road is the third solo album by Paul Weller, released by Go! Discs in 1995. In 1998 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Stanley Road is the third solo album by Paul Weller, released by Go! Discs in 1995. In 1998 Q magazine readers voted it the 46th greatest album of all time. The album took it's name from the street in Working where Weller grew up. Weller claimed on a BBC special that he hopes he can one day create an album as perfect as this one, stating that all the stars were aligned during the writing and recording period of Stanley Road. The song "I Walk On Gilded Splinters" was featured in the season ending montage of The Wire's fourth season finale, Final Grades. Paul Weller is an English singer, songwriter and musician. Weller achieved fame with the punk rock/new wave/mod revival band The Jam. He had further success with the blue-eyed soul music of The Style Council (1983-89), before establishing himself as a solo artist in 1991.;Track List:1. The Changingman;2. Porcelain Gods;3. I Walk on Gilded Splinters / Porcelain Gods (Pt. 2);4. You Do Something to Me;5. Woodcutter's Son;6. Time Passes;7. Stanley Road;8. Broken Stones;9. Out of the Sinking;10. Pink on White Walls;11. Whirlpools' End;12. Wings of Speed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.