- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Westerberg - Eventually
- Write a Review
- #K76139 000000000 K76139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:"Eventually" is Paul Westerberg's second solo album, originally released in 1996, which has never been issued on vinyl ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:"Eventually" is Paul Westerberg's second solo album, originally released in 1996, which has never been issued on vinyl until now. Coming 3 years after his solo debut "14 Songs" put his legendary band The Replacements to rest, "Eventually" is the most introspective album he made up to that point in his career. Although it's not as loud or brash as his earlier material with the 'Mats, it does have a couple of all out rockers such as "You've Had It With You", but the song writing on the album is more subtle and personal. Mellower gems such as "Good Day" (inspired by the death of former Replacements guitarist Bob Stinson), "MamaDaddyDid" and "Hide N Seekin'" hit home with power. On 180 gram vinyl from Plain Recordings with a 4 color printed inner sleeve.;Track List:1. These Are the Days;2. Century;3. Love Untold;4. Ain't Got Me;5. You've Had It with You;6. Mamadaddydid;7. Hide 'N' Seekin';8. Once Around the Weekend;9. Trumpet Clip;10. Angels Walk;11. Good Day;12. Time Flies Tomorrow;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.