- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Williams - Someday Man
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49380 000000000 L49380000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Digitally re-mastered and expanded edition of this 1970 album from the singer/songwriter including 12 bonus tracks. Som...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Digitally re-mastered and expanded edition of this 1970 album from the singer/songwriter including 12 bonus tracks. Someday Man is the only complete album born of the fertile collaboration between Paul Williams and Roger Nichols, two songwriters responsible for some of the most culturally indelible and hugely successful pop songs of the last century. The bonus tracks include original demos, instrumental versions, mono mixes, and session-in-progress tracks. The deluxe, full-color booklet also includes rare, unpublished photos and extensive liner notes. Now Sound. 2010.;Track List:1. Someday Man 2:45;2. So Many People 2:11;3. She's Too Good to Me 2:09;4. Mornin' I'll Be Movin' on 2:38;5. Time 2:47;6. Trust 2:43;7. To Put Up with You 2:48;8. Do You Really Have a Heart 2:43;9. I Know You 2:34;10. Roan Pony 2:37;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.