- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Jam - Riot Act
- Write a Review
- K55229 000000000 K55229000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including gatefold jacket. Riot Act is the seventh studio album by Pearl Jam, released...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including gatefold jacket. Riot Act is the seventh studio album by Pearl Jam, released on November 12, 2002 through Epic Records. Following a full-scale tour in support of it's previous album, Binaural (2000), Pearl Jam took a year-long break. The band then reconvened in the beginning of 2002 and commenced work on a new album. The music on the record featured a diverse sound, including songs influenced by folk, art rock, and experimental rock. The lyrics deal with mortality and existentialism, with much influence from both the political climate after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and the accidental death of nine fans during Pearl Jam's performance at the 2000 Roskilde Festival.;Track List:1. Can't Keep (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:38;2. Save You (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:50;3. Love Boat Captain (Album Version) Pearl Jam 4:36;4. Cropduster (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:52;5. Ghost (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:14;6. I Am Mine (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:35;7. Thumbing My Way (Album Version) Pearl Jam 4:08;8. You Are (Album Version) Pearl Jam 4:28;9. Get Right (Album Version) Pearl Jam 2:39;10. Green Disease (Album Version) Pearl Jam 2:41;11. Help Help (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:35;12. Bu$Hleaguer (Album Version) Pearl Jam 3:57;13. 1/2 Full (Album Version) Pearl Jam 4:11;14. Arc (Album Version) Pearl Jam 1:05;15. All or None (Album Version) Pearl Jam 4:37;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.