- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Penetration - Resolution
- Write a Review
- #K90549 000000000 K90549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album - 36 years in the making - by the British punk band. Original ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album - 36 years in the making - by the British punk band. Original members Pauline Murray (vocals), Robert Blamire (bass) Steve Wallace and Paul Harvey (guitarists since the band reformed in 2002) are joined by John Maher (Buzzcocks, Invisible Girls) on drums. Whilst retaining key elements from their past, the band have produced an album that takes their sound into the future. Original guitarist Fred Purser has been involved in the recording and mixing process with Robert Blamire producing. The twelve tracks on the album are all strong songs with thoughtful lyrics and interesting twists and turns. The sleeve was designed by Vaughan Oliver (v23 4AD). Whilst being an integral part of the punk/new wave movement in the late 1970's, Penetration was always unique and Resolution continues that tradition.;Track List:1. Instumantra;2. Betrayed!;3. Just Drifting;4. Guilty;5. Two Places (Dos Lugares);6. Aguila;7. Beat Goes on;8. Makes No Sense;9. The Feeling;10. Sea Song;11. Calm Before the Storm;12. Outromistra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.