- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Penny & Sparrow - Wendigo
- Write a Review
- K55743 000000000 K55743000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from acclaimed duo Penny & Sparrow. Wendigo features an artfully arranged collection of 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from acclaimed duo Penny & Sparrow. Wendigo features an artfully arranged collection of 14 songs that combine the literary inspired poignant lyrics of Andy Baxter with the lush arrangements of Kyle Jahnke. Penny & Sparrow's break-through release Let A Lover Drown You (2015) was met with critical acclaim from a wide variety of outlets including NPR Music, Noisey, AmericanSongwriter and Baeble Music. Building on their signature soaring harmonies and introspective lyrics, Penny & Sparrow expand their musical palette both poetically and sonically via their hypnotic arrangements on this album. Baxter delves into themes of love, darkness, urban legends ("Wendigo") and an ambitious trilogy of songs featuring an unusual take on humanizing the Grim Reaper ("Part 1 Visiting", "Part 2 Smitten" and "Part 2 Moniker"). Throughout the album is an underlying theme of unearthing fear, and discovering the unexpected beauty, strength and hope that lies within.;Track List:1. Wendigo;2. Double Heart;3. There's a Lot of Us in Here;4. Salome Saint Procula;5. Part 1 Visiting;6. Part 2 Smitten;7. Kin;8. A Kind of Hunger;9. Well You Know It Ends Well;10. Javert;11. Part 3 Moniker;12. Rivertown;13. Let Me Be Crucial;14. The Carmike
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.