- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
People Under the Stairs - Gettin' Off Stage Step 2 Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- #K76294 000000000 K76294000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. The collaboration between Piecelock70 and Redef continues! This time we're presented...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. The collaboration between Piecelock70 and Redef continues! This time we're presented with the long-awaited instrumental versions of People Under the Stairs The Gettin' Off Stage, Step 2 EP with stunning artwork provided by highly respected visual artist Joseph Buckingham (AKA "Joe Buck, " best known for his iconic work for de la Soul on the de la Soul is Dead cover). The TGOS Instrumental artwork is presented as a trio of unique covers that connect to form one 36 inch wide illustration (Steps 1, 2 and 3 - sold separately).;Track List:1. Back from the Dead (Instrumental);2. Graffiti on a High School Wall (Instrumental);3. Feels Good (Instrumental);4. Nightrunners (Instrumental);5. Ste. for Superheroes (Instrumental);6. After These Messages (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.