- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pepper - Ohana
- Write a Review
- #K66203 000000000 K66203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Formed in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii by Kaleo Wassman, Bret Bollinger and Yesod Williams, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Formed in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii by Kaleo Wassman, Bret Bollinger and Yesod Williams, the now California-based trio relied on their longtime friendship and creative partnership to self-produce (their first time) and record Ohana in their newly established Kona Inn Recording Studio in Redondo Beach (former studio home to Pennywise). With Ohana, Pepper was able to bridge their past with their future. The first single, 'Vacation', bassist Bret Bollinger describes as "... if James Brown and The Beach Boys got together and had way too many Mai Tai's", while 'Start You Up' and 'Never Ending Summer' demonstrate that with Ohana, Pepper is on a whole new level and better than ever.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.