- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pete Townshend - All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes (Gold Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #K60766 000000000 K60766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited Edition Heavyweight 180-Gram Gold Vinyl. Remastered At Abbey Road With Half-Speed Mastering Process. Released i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited Edition Heavyweight 180-Gram Gold Vinyl. Remastered At Abbey Road With Half-Speed Mastering Process. Released in 1982 Townshend's next solo release garnered a four star review in Rolling Stone "Townshend's arrangements surge and subside as gracefully as anything in rock they're neither static nor jolting. Although the tunes and chord changes won't surprise most Who listeners, they sink in fast, from 'Stop Hurting People' ('The Song Is Over' rocks out) to 'Slit Skirts' ('Slip Kid' grows up). Townshend adds a few rhythms to his portfolio - reggae in 'Exquisitely Bored', triplets in 'Communication' and a ruffles-and-flourishes march in 'Uniforms'". The album contains the singles 'Face Dances pt 2' and 'Uniforms (Corps D'Espirit)' and a companion promotional video featuring seven of the tracks was made for the fledgling MTV Network. Universal. 2017.;Track List:1. Stop Hurting People;2. The Sea Refuses No River;3. Prelude;4. Face Dances (Pt. 2);5. Exquisitely Bored;6. Communication;7. Stardom in Action;8. Uniforms (Corp D'esprit);9. North Country Girl;10. Somebody Saved Me;11. Slit Skirts;Special Attributes:GOLD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.