- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pete Townshend - Classic Quadrophenia
- Write a Review
- #K59553 000000000 K59553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release. Pete Townshend has created a new orchestral version ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release. Pete Townshend has created a new orchestral version of one of The Who's landmark albums - Quadrophenia. The new incarnation of this classic rock opera is the latest chapter in Townshend's lifelong mission to break the three-minute mould of the traditional pop song and take rock music to a higher artistic level. In the 1960s he defined the concept of the 'rock opera' with Tommy, taking it a stage further with Quadrophenia. Conceived and written by Pete in 1973, Quadrophenia went on to become an iconic feature film. The new 'symphonised' version of Quadrophenia, an album originally released by The Who in 1973, was orchestrated by Rachel Fuller, a professional composer, orchestrator and singer-songwriter. Performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the London Oriana Choir conducted by Robert Ziegler. Includes vocals by Alfie Boe, Billy Idol, Phil Daniels and Townshend.;Track List:1. I Am the Sea;2. The Real Me;3. Quadrophenia;4. Cut My Hair;5. The Punk and the Godfather;6. I'm One;7. The Dirty Jobs;8. Helpless Dancer;9. Is It in My Head?;10. I've Had Enough;11. 5:15;12. Sea and Sand;13. Drowned;14. Bell Boy;15. Doctor Jimmy;16. The Rock;17. Love Reign O'er Me;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.