- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pete Townshend - Empty Glass (Clear Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #L00800 000000000 L00800000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited Edition Heavyweight 180-Gram Clear Vinyl. Remastered At Abbey Road With Half-Speed Mastering Process. Considere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited Edition Heavyweight 180-Gram Clear Vinyl. Remastered At Abbey Road With Half-Speed Mastering Process. Considered by Pete Townshend to be his first 'real' solo album 'Empty Glass' was also to become his most commercially successful. Whereas 'Who Came First' was a devotional album and 'Rough Mix' a collaboration, Townshend had no such restrictions on this 1980 release. Coming after Keith Moon's death the album sees Townshend at his most emotional and rawest as he publicly acknowledges his own addictions and exorcises his demons. The album was written while Townshend was also trying to write new material for The Who and complaints were raised in some circles that he was keeping the best material for his solo work. The album certainly contains songs that would have worked for the band (a version of the title track was actually recorded by The Who) but the personal investment in the material by the composer shines through. The album spawned three singles including the top ten US smash 'Let My Love Open The Door' as well as 'Empty Glass' and 'A Little Is Enough'. Universal. 2017.;Track List:1. Rough Boys;2. I Am An Animal [Explicit];3. And I Moved;4. Let My Love Open the Door;5. Jools and Jim;6. Keep on Working;7. Cat's in the Cupboard;8. A Little Is Enough;9. Empty Glass;10. Gonna Get Ya;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.