- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pete Townshend - Iron Man: The Musical By Pete (Silver Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #K65504 000000000 K65504000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Silver LP vinyl pressing. This 1989 album was based on the story 'The Iron Man' by Ted Hughes, who Pete Townshend met w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Silver LP vinyl pressing. This 1989 album was based on the story 'The Iron Man' by Ted Hughes, who Pete Townshend met whilst working at the publishing house Faber and Faber. The album features contributions from music luminaries Nina Simone and John Lee Hooker (who performs as the eponymous 'Iron Man') and formed the basis of a theatre production which would be staged at the Young Vic Theatre in London where Townshend had work-shopped much of his 'Lifehouse' ideas in the early 70s. The album also saw The Who reunited on record for the first time in seven years on the tracks 'Dig' and 'Fire', a reworking of the Arthur Brown 60s classic. An animated version of the story - 'The Iron Giant' - was released in 1999 for which Townshend received an Executive Producer credit. Two singles 'I Won't Run Anymore' and 'A Friend Is A Friend' were released as well as 'Fire' which was released as a promo in the US. Universal. 2017.;Track List:1. I Won't Run Anymore;2. Over the Top;3. Man Machines;4. Dig;5. A Friend Is a Friend;6. I Eat Heavy Metal;7. All Shall Be Well;8. Was There Life;9. Fast Food;10. A Fool Says;11. Fire;12. New Life;Special Attributes:SILVER, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.