- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Buck - I Am Back To Blow Your Mind Once Again
- Write a Review
- #K74081 000000000 K74081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Peter Buck of REM, Baseball Project, Minus Five, and a million other famous projects is back with a new set of rock and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Peter Buck of REM, Baseball Project, Minus Five, and a million other famous projects is back with a new set of rock and roll. All done the old fashioned way - direct tape cut to lathe cut to vinyl. This time around we have everything from garage rock to psychedelic soundscapes to pretty ballads. All new tunes that will treat you right.;Track List:1. Ride That Road;2. My Slobbering Decline;3. Life Is Short;4. Southerner;5. Here in Heaven;6. On the Planet of the Apes;7. Welcome to the Party;8. Gotta Get Outta the House;9. Drown with Me;10. Monkey Mask;11. Fall on My Own Sword;12. West of Sunset;13. Roswell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.