- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel 4
- Write a Review
- #K67274 000000000 K67274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited numbered double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve, also includes download cards with a choice of di...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited numbered double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve, also includes download cards with a choice of digital download (Hi-Res 24-bit/96k or 16-bit/44.1k). Peter Gabriel's first four self-titled albums available for the first time on vinyl since 2002. The first three releases are affectionately known as Car (1977), Scratch (1978) and Melt (1980) due to their iconic Hipgnosis designed covers. The fourth was named Security (1982) for the American market upon it's initial release. All of the albums have been half-speed remastered and cut to lacquers at 45RPM, across two heavyweight 180 gram LPs to deliver maximum dynamic sound range. These records have really never sounded so good - pretty much as close to listening to the original master tape as it's possible to get. The vinyl was cut by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering, mastered by Tony Cousins at Metropolis and overseen by Peter's main sound engineer Richard Chappell. Co-produced by Peter and David Lord this is the first album where Peter really immersed himself in the music of distant lands and cultures. It was also his first fully digital recording. These two elements created a deeply effective soldering-together of futurism and generations-old tradition.;Track List:1. The Rhythm of the Heat;2. San Jacinto;3. I Have the Touch;4. The Family and the Fishing Net;5. Shock the Monkey;6. Lay Your Hands on Me;7. Wallflower;8. Kiss of Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.