- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Gabriel - So
- Write a Review
- #K57394 000000000 K57394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm half-speed remastered edition including digital download. Sleeve artwork and inner bag as per the origina...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm half-speed remastered edition including digital download. Sleeve artwork and inner bag as per the original vinyl release. The first of Peter's studio albums to have a proper title So was a watershed release with it's perfect marriage of the artistic and the commercial. The album, produced by Daniel Lanois, features intriguing collaborations with the likes of Laurie Anderson, Kate Bush and Youssou N'Dour and contains some of Peter's most recognizable and popular songs. Peter Gabriel rose to fame as the original lead singer and flautist of the progressive rock band Genesis. After leaving Genesis in 1975, Gabriel launched a highly successful solo career that has kept him in the spotlight for 40 years.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.