- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Hook and the Light - Unknown Pleasures: Live In Leeds Vol 1
- Write a Review
- #K66184 000000000 K66184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:FANTASTIC 140 GRAM DELUXE GREY VINYL EDITION! Previously Unreleased live recordings from Peter Hook & The Light! Peter ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:FANTASTIC 140 GRAM DELUXE GREY VINYL EDITION! Previously Unreleased live recordings from Peter Hook & The Light! Peter Hook and the Light are an English rock band, formed in May 2010 by the former Joy Division and New Order bassist, Peter Hook. The band also features Hook's son Jack Bates (bass), as well as David Potts (Guitar), Andy Poole (keyboards) and Paul Kehoe (drums), who both played with Hook as part of Monaco, one of Hook's previous groups. This excellent recording from Leeds Cockpit in 2012 comprises "Unknown Pleasures" in it's entirety plus selected tracks including such favourites as "Transmission, Love Will Tear Us Apart and Ceremony".;Track List:1. Dead Souls;2. No Love Lost;3. Leaders of Men;4. Digital;5. Disorder;6. Day of the Lords;7. Candidate;8. Insight;9. New Dawn Fades
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.