- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Maag - Clarinet Concerto
- Write a Review
- #K91720 000000000 K91720000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2013;Notes:The amazing skill of two great virtuosos, Joseph Leutgeb and Anton Stadler, inspired Mozart to compose the concertos he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2013;Notes:The amazing skill of two great virtuosos, Joseph Leutgeb and Anton Stadler, inspired Mozart to compose the concertos heard here. Made in 1959, this DECCA recording gives US an excellent idea of how the concertos would have sounded in Mozart's day, thanks to two of today's very best instrumentalists - the clarinetist Gervase de Peyer and the horn player Barry Tuckwell. _x000B_Amazing lightness, warmth of tone and perfect intonation are the hallmarks of the soloist and London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Peter Maag in the clarinet concerto, which Mozart completed only a few weeks before his death. The two horn concertos heard here were also written during Mozart's final creative period in Vienna. Just one hearing is enough to let them be remembered for all time - for these concertos employ to the full the horn's rich and widely varied range of expression. Broad arching melodies, tripping runs and merry hunting calls in the final movements guarantee musical enjoyment, and for this we owe our thanks to both the past and present masters of their instruments in this delightful recording..;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.