- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Wolf - A Cure For Loneliness
- Write a Review
- #K73266 000000000 K73266000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Peter Wolf is best known as lead vocalist for the J. Geils Band from '6...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Peter Wolf is best known as lead vocalist for the J. Geils Band from '67-'83. A solo artist since '89, Peter made a real mark with 2002's Sleepless. He has fashioned a unique musical niche for himself, maybe best described as urban americana, mixing R&B, Bakersfield country and soul with unique narratives. For this, he wrote nine of the 12 tracks, four of them with Grammy/Golden Globe/Academy Award-winning songwriter Will Jennings. Also has covers of songs penned by Lefty Frizell, Moe Bandy and Thomas Wayne. In a musical career spanning half a century, Peter Wolf earned a reputation as one of Rock 'n' Roll's most compelling performers, while still making distinctive, personally charged music showing his mastery of a bottomless well of American musical styles.;Track List:1. Rolling on;2. It Was Alsway So Easy (To Find An Unhappy Woman);3. Peace of Mind;4. Love Stinks;5. Mr. Mistake;6. Tragedy;7. Stranger;8. Wastin' Time;9. Some Other Time Some Other Place;10. It's Raining;11. Fun for Awhile
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.