- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phantogram - Voices
- Write a Review
- #K57287 000000000 K57287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second album from the Electronic Rock duo from Saratoga Springs, New York. Formed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second album from the Electronic Rock duo from Saratoga Springs, New York. Formed in 2007, Phantogram is Josh Carter (vocals, guitars) and Sarah Barthel (vocals, keyboards). The band name was partially inspired by an optical illusion called a phantogram, in which two-dimensional images appear to be three-dimensional. They described their sound as "street beat, psych pop". According to Josh, their music has "lots of rhythms, swirling guitars, spacey keyboards, echoes and airy vocals." Phantogram has played and toured with bands including: The xx, Ra Ra Riot, M83, Metric, Beach House, Zero 7, Yeasayer and countless others.;Track List:1. Nothing But Trouble;2. Black Out Days;3. Fall in Love;4. Never Going Home;5. The Day You Died;6. Howling at the Moon;7. Bad Dreams;8. Bill Murray;9. I Don't Blame You;10. Celebrating Nothing;11. My Only Friend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.