- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pharoahe Monch - PTSD
- Write a Review
- #K63346 000000000 K63346000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:With his highly-anticipated fourth solo-LP, P.T.S.D. - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pharoahe Monch re-emerges with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:With his highly-anticipated fourth solo-LP, P.T.S.D. - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pharoahe Monch re-emerges with a new concept project which finds the ground breaking emcee tackling PTSD a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma. Throughout the duration of the LP, Monch narrates as an independent artist weary from the war against the industry machine and through the struggle of the black male experience in America. When Eminem recently named-dropped him ("But I still rap like I'm on my Pharaohe Monch grind) on his "Rap God" single it was for good reason, as Pharoahe Monch has been at the forefront of lyrical innovation for two decades now. Not only is he one of Hip-Hop's preeminent lyricist, crafting intricate rhyme schemes and intelligent raps, but he is also an incisive political and social commentator, using Hip-Hop as a platform for political engagement as his "Bullet" trilogy hauntingly speaks to audiences in the same dark personification of a bullet.;Track List:1. The Recollection Facility;2. Time2;3. Losing My Mind;4. Heroin;5. Damage;6. Bad MF;7. The Recollection Facility Pt. 2;8. Rapid Eye Movement;9. Scream;10. Sidefx;11. The Jungle;12. Broken Angle;13. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;14. D.R.E.A.M;15. The Recollection Facility Pt. 3;16. Eht Dnarg Noisulli
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.