- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Alvin - Common Ground: Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play & Sing
- Write a Review
- L43393 000000000 L43393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:"We argue sometimes, but we never argue about Big Bill Broonzy" says Dave Alvin when explaining why he and brother Phil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:"We argue sometimes, but we never argue about Big Bill Broonzy" says Dave Alvin when explaining why he and brother Phil, who haven't made an album together in almost 30 years, were inspired to record Common Ground: Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing The Songs of Big Bill Broonzy. The Alvin brothers, who founded seminal early LA punk roots band the Blasters in 1979, have shared a fascination with Broonzy since childhood. After an illness nearly took Phil's life in 2012, they resolved to return to the studio and pay tribute to the blues legend. Common Ground includes 12 songs that capture a 30-year cross section of Broonzy's canon, performed by the Alvins' in their signature style of rollicking roots and stomping country blues.;Track List:1. All By Myself;2. I Feel So Good;3. How You Want It Done;4. Southern Flood Blues;5. Big Bill Blues;6. Key to the Highway;7. Tomorrow;8. Just a Dream;9. You've Changed;10. Stuff They Call Money;11. Trucking Little Woman;12. Saturday Night Rub;Special Attributes:WITH CD, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.