- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Collins - Dance Into the Light
- Write a Review
- #K62320 000000000 K62320000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. 1996's Dance Into The Light presented a fl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. 1996's Dance Into The Light presented a flavor of the unexpected as elements of world music came to the fore, most notably with flourishes of Afrobeat-styled percussion on several tracks. Both the album and it's title track reached the Top 10 upon release. It concludes with a new take on Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are A-Changin'." Dance Into The Light features guest backing vocalists, including Arnold McCuller, and Amy Keys. It was notable for being the first album that Collins released as a full-time solo artist, having left Genesis earlier that year. Six singles were issued from Dance into the Light: "It's in Your Eyes", "You Ought to Know", "No Matter Who", "Wear My Hat", "The Same Moon" and the title track.;Track List:1. Dance Into the Light (2016 Remastered);2. That's What You Said (2016 Remastered);3. Lorenzo (2016 Remastered);4. Just Another Story (2016 Remastered);5. Love Police (2016 Remastered);6. Wear My Hat (2016 Remastered);7. It's in Your Eyes (2016 Remastered);8. Oughta Know By Now (2016 Remastered);9. Take Me Down (2016 Remastered);10. The Same Moon (2016 Remastered);11. River So Wide (2016 Remastered);12. No Matter Who (2016 Remastered);13. The Times They Are A-Changin' (2016 Remastered);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.