- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Collins - The Essential Going Back
- Write a Review
- #K62298 000000000 K62298000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2010 album from the rock icon. "I decided to call...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 2010 album from the rock icon. "I decided to call this version of Going Back The Essential Going Back," Phil explained. "In retrospect, I included too much music on the original version, and I believe that too much is not always a good thing. Hence this trimmed down selection of my favorite Motown songs." Originally released in 2010, Going Back was Phil Collins' first studio album since 2002 and saw him back at #1 on the charts. This album was a personal labor of love project that found him faithfully recreating the soul gems that played such an influential role in his musical life.;Track List:1. Going Back (2016 Remastered);2. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue) [2016 Remastered];3. (Love Is Like a) Heatwave (2016 Remastered);4. Some of Your Lovin' (2016 Remastered);5. Going to a Go-Go (2016 Remastered);6. Papa Was a Rolling Stone (2016 Remastered);7. Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever (2016 Remastered);8. Something About You (2016 Remastered);9. Talkin About My Baby (2016 Remastered);10. Do I Love You (2016 Remastered);11. Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer (2016 Remastered);12. Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me for a Little While) [2016 Remastered];13. Too Many Fish in the Sea (2016 Remastered);14. Uptight (Everything's Alright) [2016 Remastered];Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.