- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Collins - The Singles
- Write a Review
- #K57173 000000000 K57173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited four vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection from the British singer, songwriter and musician that gathers together ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited four vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection from the British singer, songwriter and musician that gathers together his solo singles in one release. Phil Collins gained fame as both the drummer and lead singer for the rock band Genesis, and he also gained worldwide fame as a solo artist. Collins is one of the most successful songwriters and performers of all time, singing the lead vocals on dozens of hit albums and singles in the UK and the US between 1976 and 2010, either as a solo artist or with Genesis.;Track List:1. Easy Lover;2. Two Hearts;3. Sussudio;4. I Missed Again;5. Wear My Hat;6. Don't Lose My Number;7. You Can't Hurry Love;8. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven;9. We Wait and We Wonder;10. Can't Stop Loving You;11. Dance Into the Light;12. It's in Your Eyes;13. Hang in Long Enough;14. Thru These Walls;15. I Wish It Would Rain Down;16. Both Sides of the Story;17. (Love Is Like a) Heatwave;18. Going Back;19. In the Air Tonight;20. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now);21. If Leaving Me Is Easy;22. One More Night;23. Separate Lives;24. A Groovy Kind of Love;25. That's Just the Way It Is;26. Do You Remember?;27. Everyday;28. True Colors;29. You'll Be in My Heart;30. The Least You Can Do;31. Look Through My Eyes;32. Another Day in Paradise;33. Take Me Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.