- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Ochs - Live Lansing Michigan
- Write a Review
- #K67089 000000000 K67089000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Phil Ochs was a topical songwriter who was at the forefront of the folk music scene i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Phil Ochs was a topical songwriter who was at the forefront of the folk music scene in the 1960'S-70'S. In the spring of 1973, he made a small U.S. tour that among other shows, included this stop at The Stables in East Lansing Michigan. This previously unreleased recording sparkles in performance and recording. It features a mix of tunes through the entirety of Phil's career in a generous program of eighteen songs. The disc also features 'Ballad of a Carpenter' recorded in March of 1974 in Chicago. It is amazing that this gem of a recording has taken over forty years to be officially released. An absolute must for any Phil Ochs fan.;Track List:1. The Bells;2. Flower Lady;3. I'm Going to Say It Now;4. There But for Fortune;5. Outside of a Small Circle of Friends;6. I Ain't Marching Anymore;7. Changes;8. Here's to the State of Richard Nixon;9. The Highwayman;10. Santo Domingo;11. Chords of Fame;12. Boy in Ohio;13. Pretty Smart on My Part;14. Crucifixion;15. Is There Anybody Here?;16. Power and the Glory;17. Pleasures of the Harbor;18. The Party;19. Ballad of a Carpenter (Bonus Track Recorded 3/17/74 at the Quiet Night Chicago)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.