- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Philharmonia Orchestra - Bizet L'arlesienne & Carmen
- Write a Review
- #K90104 000000000 K90104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Although associated mainly with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Herbert von Karajan was effectively (though never of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Although associated mainly with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Herbert von Karajan was effectively (though never officially) the chief conductor of the Philharmonia Orchestra (which EMI Producer Walter Legge had founded in 1945) from 1948 to 1954 and built the orchestra into one of the finest in the world. Recorded on 14, 15 & 16 January 1958 at the Kingsway Hall, London. Produced by the legendary Walter Legge and engineered by Douglas Larter. Pressed on 180g vinyl to audiophile standards at the Vinyl Factory, Hayes, using the old EMI Records presses. 180 gram audiophile vinyl cut from the original analogue EMI master tapes at Abbey Road Studios.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.