- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Philip Glass - Candyman II (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K76034 000000000 K76034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Deluxe black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold tip-on jacket comes with obi strip. Artwork by Silver Ferox. One Way Static ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Deluxe black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold tip-on jacket comes with obi strip. Artwork by Silver Ferox. One Way Static Records is excited to bring you this release, one where we had the chance to (again) work with legendary composer Philip Glass. This has been a much requested release we simply could not withhold from you! Following up on our last year's release for Candyman (1992) One Way Static Records is now proud to announce the release of Mr. Glass' iconic motion picture soundtrack for Clive Barker's 1995 Candyman II (Farewell to the Flesh). Clive Barker who wrote the story for Candyman is a multi-talented artist, painter, director and producer. The extent of his work is endless. Spawning the likes of Nightbreed, Hellraiser, Lord Of Illusions and the Books Of Blood just to name a few. Philip Glass also needs no introduction. Considered one of the most influential composers of the last century his works are featured in a multitude of movies like Koyaanisqatsi, Hamburger Hill, The Truman Show, etc. Mr. Glass was nominated for and won several Golden Globes, Bafta & Academy Awards.;Track List:1. Daniel's Flashback;2. The Slave Quarters;3. Annie's Theme;4. All Falls Apart;5. The Demise of Candyman;6. Reverend's Walk;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.