- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Philippe Besombes - Libra - Un Film Du Groupe Pattern
- Write a Review
- #K56996 000000000 K56996000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP reissue of the incredible experimental soundtrack from one of France's pioneers of electronic amb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP reissue of the incredible experimental soundtrack from one of France's pioneers of electronic ambient music, Philippe Besombes. Philippe Besombes was commissioned by the filmmakers' collective Pattern to write and record a soundtrack for their 1973 project, Libra. The young electronician dove in headfirst, and the resulting LP released in 1974 is a testimonial to the flurry of ideas Besombes - and the filmmakers - had. Fragmented into 17 short episodes, mostly in the one- to three- minute range, the music touches bases with dozens of styles, from acid rock to musique concrète, from country to Stockhausen. Besombes was a Ph.D. student with an abiding interest in contemporary electro-acoustic music, an interest that led him to collaborate and play with Jean Michel Jarre, Jean-Francois Dessoliers (as PJF) and Jean-Louis Rizet (as Pole).;Track List:1. 1. La Plage;2. 2. Rugby;3. 3. Thème Grave;4. 4. Ballade en Vélo;5. 5. Les Diapos;6. 6. Cérémonie;7. 7. Jaune;8. 8. PJF 261;9. 9. Raggacountry;10. 10. Boogimmick;11. 1. Hache 06;12. 2. Appel de Libra;13. 3. Poursuite;14. 4. La Ville;15. 5. Les Cosmonautes;16. 6. Avécandista;17. 7. Tis a Song;Special Attributes:BLUE, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.