- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Philippe Herreweghe - Faure: Requiem
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L62185 000000000 L62185000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/31/2019;Notes:Thirteen years after his memorable release of the original version of the Fauré Requiem - first performed by the compos...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/31/2019;Notes:Thirteen years after his memorable release of the original version of the Fauré Requiem - first performed by the composer in 1892 at Saint-Gervais in Paris - Philippe Herreweghe recorded the 1901 version for full orchestra. The transcription was commissioned by Fauré's publisher for performance in large concert halls. For the first time on LP, this iconic, long out-of-print recording is available once more from the harmonia mundi archives. Fauré said of this masterpiece, 'My Requiem was composed for nothing... for pleasure, if I may say so!';Track List:1. Gabriel Fauré Requiem Op.48;2. Introït Et Kyrie 7:45;3. Offertoire 7:57;4. Sanctus 3:29;5. Pie Jesus 3:46;6. Agnus Dei 6:29;7. Libera Me 4:42;8. In Paradisum 3:43;9. Lento. Allegro Non Troppo 17:55;10. Allegretto 9:49;11. Allegro Non Troppo 10:11
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.