- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phish - Junta
- Write a Review
- L41664 000000000 L41664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:"Junta" is the first full-length studio album from the band Phish. The original 1/4" analog session tapes (recorded in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:"Junta" is the first full-length studio album from the band Phish. The original 1/4" analog session tapes (recorded in 1988-1989) were mastered by Bernie Grundman Mastering creating an analog-to-analog vinyl master for "Junta Deluxe". This 3-LP 180g vinyl set was manufactured by Furnace MFG. This first vinyl issue will be limited and numbered. Original art by Jim Pollock. Includes a download card for MP3s from the vinyl master.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.