- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phosphorescent - To Willie
- Write a Review
- #K73371 000000000 K73371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:In 1975 Willie Nelson recorded the album to Lefty FromWillie, 10 songs in which Nelson pays homage to Lefty Frizell, re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:In 1975 Willie Nelson recorded the album to Lefty FromWillie, 10 songs in which Nelson pays homage to Lefty Frizell, reinterpreting his favorites from the Frizzell catalog and stamping them with his own unique voice, reshaping them into his own new classics. Now Phosphorescent has done the same forWillie Nelson by bringing US to Willie. Here, Matthew Houck has selected 11 of his favoriteWillie Nelson songs and does much more than just simply cover them. He has not selected the greatest hits, but rather digs deep, offering renditions of hidden Nelson gems and lost classics. The songs collected here seem cracked from Phosphorescent's proprietary mold with Matthew Houck's unmistakable voice leading the way. They feel lived in, they feel weathered and they feel just like Phosphorescent.;Track List:1. Reasons to Quit;2. Too Sick to Pray;3. Walkin';4. It's Not Supposed to Be That Way;5. Pick Up the Tempo;6. I Gotta Get Drunk;7. Can I Sleep in Your Arms;8. Heartaches of a Fool;9. Permanently Lonely;10. The Last Thing I Needed (First Thing This Morning);11. The Party's Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.