- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phyllis Dillon - One Life To Live
- Write a Review
- L27819 000000000 L27819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As the only album ever released by the leading female singer of the entire rocksteady movement, One ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As the only album ever released by the leading female singer of the entire rocksteady movement, One Life to Liveis a crucial document of the era and genre that it also happens to be a fantastic record is just gravy! Phyllis Dillonspent her entire career recording for Duke Reid's Treasure Isle imprint though One Life to Live was released in 1972, it is something of a compilation, including material recorded from 1968 to 1972. And as such, it features a bunch of her solo hits, including "Long Time No Nice Time," "We Belong Together," and the title tune. But to American ears, her interpretations of such rock warhorses as George Harrison's "Something" and Stephen Stills' "Love the One You're With" may stand out the most in her light, rocksteady style laced with rock and pop, she truly makes these songs her own.;Track List:1. One Life to Live One Love to Give;2. Love the One YouRe with;3. Long Time No Nice Time;4. Something;5. CanT Forget About You Baby;6. Picture on the Wall;7. Woman Gettho;8. Close to You;9. Eddie Oh Baby;10. We Belong Together;11. The Love That a Woman Should Give a Man;12. You Are Like Heaven to Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.