- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pia Fraus - Mooie Island
- Write a Review
- #K91548 000000000 K91548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 EP. The Pia Fraus EP from 12 years ago marks the beginning of Seksound label. Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 EP. The Pia Fraus EP from 12 years ago marks the beginning of Seksound label. With the reissue of Mooie Island, all of Pia Fraus music is now available on vinyl via Seksound. The Mooie Island CDEP was the very first Seksound release, and the vinyl reissue now marks the 60th release from the label, showing a decent history of a variety of releases from a number of Estonian alternative bands and musicians. The Mooie Island EP, named after one of the greatest tracks from Pia Fraus, has been claimed by critics their best release. The original five-track EP is complemented by a remix of "Mooie Island" by the Leeds (UK) based band Hood.;Track List:1. You Look Fine (4:26);2. Mooie Island (2:50);3. Tähetorn (3:31);4. Hello Hell (3:12);5. My Landlord Is Trying to Kill Me (2:36);6. Mooie Island (Hood RMX)(4:12);7. Long Reverse Island (16:28)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.