- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Piano in the Background
- Write a Review
- #K77741 000000000 K77741000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:PIANO IN The background + 4 BONUS TRACKS focused on the original album Piano in the Background (Columbia CS8346) is Duk...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:PIANO IN The background + 4 BONUS TRACKS focused on the original album Piano in the Background (Columbia CS8346) is Duke Ellington some of his biggest hits and took it again on new, mostly as a soloist on the piano. As a bonus, the complete works Suite Thursday, consisting of four pieces that composed by Ellington and Billy Strayhorn and was taken in about the same. Heavyweight direct metal mastered 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in deluxe inner sleeve. Wax Time.;Track List:1. Happy Go Lucky Local;2. What Am I Here For?;3. Kinda Dukish / Rockin' in Rhythm;4. Perdido;5. I'm Beginning to See the Light;6. Mid-Riff;7. It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing);8. Main Stem;9. Take the a Train;10. Lullaby of Birland;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.