- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pickwick - Can't Talk Medicine
- Write a Review
- #K71933 000000000 K71933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 2013 release. Can't Talk Medicine is the highly anticipated debut full length from Seattl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 2013 release. Can't Talk Medicine is the highly anticipated debut full length from Seattle-based (and KEXP radio favorites) Pickwick. The band released a 7' series called Myths in 2011, and have gained attention in the Northwest with their stunning live shows and a host of sold out tour dates. Can't Talk Medicine was recorded in the band's living room to 1/2 inch tape on an 8-track to achieve the raw sound that the band has come to be recognized for. From the piano-heavy soul of opener 'Halls of Columbia', to the stand out duet with Sharon van Etten, 'Lady Luck,' Pickwick s Can't Talk Medicine takes listeners on a journey filled with raw instrumentation, huge vocals, found sounds and themes of mental illness.;Track List:1. Halls of Columbia;2. The Round;3. Hacienda Motel;4. Well Well;5. Myths;6. Brother Roland;7. Letterbox;8. The Shadow;9. Lady Luck (Featuring Sharon Van Etten);10. Can't Talk Medicinw;11. Staged Names;12. Window Sill;13. Santa Rosa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.