- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Piero Umiliani as Moggi - Tensione
- Write a Review
- #K92510 000000000 K92510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:The comparable Piero Umiliani (under his mysterious Moggi moniker) weighs in with another AWOL library gem of 1979. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:The comparable Piero Umiliani (under his mysterious Moggi moniker) weighs in with another AWOL library gem of 1979. The Italian maestro goes resolutely left field and off track with an intra-personal exploration of the disturbed inner psyche within the human condition. Distressed electro beacons are unleashed as de-tuned predatory Carpenter-esque synth patterns come to the fore (check "Clavinet Suspence" for primal audio blastings to a lost unnamed '80s slasher movie). With the electric eighties buzzing on the horizon, Umiliani was quick to capitalize on this cultural shift, utilizing his Moog synthesizers to tap in to changing musical zeitgeists via cost cutting experimentations for TV, adverts and documentaries. Followers of the esoteric and strange can finally dig in here with this lavishly created reissue featuring original artwork, master tape laquer cutting and Umiliani's autograph notes on the project.;Track List:1. Staccato E Tremolo;2. Pedale in Suspence;3. L'orco;4. Segnali Da Marte;5. Prefiche;6. Clavinet Suspence;7. Pianofender Suspence;8. Tremolo Ossessivo;9. Tema in Suspence;10. Intermezzo Neutro;11. Pedale Lancinante;12. Espressivo E Drammatico;13. Notte D'orrore;14. Basso in Suspence;15. Suspence Sommessa;16. L'orchessa;17. Marcia Suspence;18. Archi Informali;19. Fascia Ossessive;20. Suspence Interlocutoria
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.