- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pillowtalk - Je Ne Sais Quoi
- Write a Review
- #K90317 000000000 K90317000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl pressing debut full length album from the San Francisco trio of vocalist Sammy D, Ryan Williams on guitar & ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl pressing debut full length album from the San Francisco trio of vocalist Sammy D, Ryan Williams on guitar & keyboards & Michael Tello on synths. Their music fuses classic R&B, boogie & disco with underground house & techno with an original feel. Their bio says "If you're trying to pin down their exact sound you may have to refer to their motto of 'D.A.G' (destroy all genres - a term borrowed from a famed underground San Fran DJ). with influences ranging from the Beach Boys to Sam Cooke, from Freddie Hubbard to Harry Nilsson, and from Larry Heard to Theo Parrish, you can tell these guys are ruled from the right side of their brains.";Track List:1. Our Story;2. We All Have Rhythm;3. Devil's Run;4. Slim's Night Out;5. Lullaby;6. Meet Me in the Dark;7. The Night I Met Luther;8. If I Try;9. Homesick (Feat Thugfucker);10. Nave;11. 4 Walls (Feat Jaw Navid Izadi Aquarius Heaven Dina Moursi);12. La to the Bay;13. The Outcast (Feat Pillowtalk) (Acoustic Version) - DJ Tennis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.