- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pinetop Perkins - Heaven
- Write a Review
- #K84853 000000000 K84853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Pinetop Perkins was a three time Grammy Award winner and the dean of blues piano players when he passed away last year,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Pinetop Perkins was a three time Grammy Award winner and the dean of blues piano players when he passed away last year, just four months shy of his 98th birthday. Blind Pig is proud to announce the release of "Heaven", an astounding set of solo and small group pieces Perkins recorded in 1986. This is Pine at the peak of his powers, in a delightfully intimate studio setting. Highlights include the masterly solo "Pinetop's Blues" and his beautiful reading of the jazz standard "Since I Fell for You", featuring Otis Clay on vocals.;Track List:1. 44 Blues;2. 4 O Clock in the Morning;3. Relaxin;4. Sitting on Top of the World;5. Just Keep on Drinking;6. Since I Fell for You;7. Pinetop's Boogie Woogie;8. Ida B;9. Sweet Home Chicago;10. Pinetop's Blues;11. Willow Weep for Me;12. That's All Right
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.