- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink - Beautiful Trauma
- Write a Review
- #K57062 000000000 K57062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the seventh studio album by Pop vocalist Pink. Includes the single "What About ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the seventh studio album by Pop vocalist Pink. Includes the single "What About Us". Pink arrived on the music scene with her debut solo album, Can't Take Me Home (2000). Recognized for her strong signature vocals and acrobatic performances, Pink has sold over 47 million albums worldwide, including over 16 million albums in the United States. Her career accolades include three Grammy Awards, a Brit Award, a Daytime Emmy Award and seven MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award). In 2009, Billboard named Pink the Pop Songs Artist of the Decade. Pink was also the second most-played female solo artist in the United Kingdom during the 2000s, behind Madonna. VH1ranked her number 10 on their list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music, while Billboard awarded her the Woman of the Year award in 2013.;Track List:1. Beautiful Trauma 4:10;2. Revenge 3:47;3. Whatever You Want 4:03;4. What About Us 4:31;5. But We Lost It 3:27;6. Barbies 3:44;7. Where We Go 4:27;8. For Now 3:36;9. Secrets 3:21;10. Better Life 3:20;11. I Am Here 4:06;12. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 3:21;13. You Get My Love 5:11;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.