- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink - Can't Take Me Home
- Write a Review
- K56322 000000000 K56322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited double 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Can't Take Me Home is the debut album by singer Pink...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited double 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Can't Take Me Home is the debut album by singer Pink, released in the United States on April 4, 2000 by LaFace Records. It produced three singles-"There You Go", "Most Girls", and "You Make Me Sick", and peaked at #26 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Producers included Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, Babyface, Kandi Burruss, Terence "Tramp Baby" Abney, Daryl Simmons, and Tricky. Pink shared co-writing credit on seven of the album's tracks. This album featured a contemporary R&B sound with "skittering, post-jungle rhythm for the bedrock of these savvy, club-ready dance-pop productions - a sound exploited expertly on TLC's record". Pink moved to a more pop-rock oriented sound on her follow-up albums. She later went on to admit that during the period of promoting this album she felt stifled, as it was not reflective of her true musical ambitions.;Track List:1. Split Personality 3:58;2. Hell Wit Ya 2:58;3. Most Girls (Album Version) 4:58;4. There You Go 3:26;5. You Make Me Sick (Radio Mix) 4:08;6. Let Me Let You Know 4:44;7. Love Is Such a Crazy Thing 5:13;8. Private Show 4:14;9. Can't Take Me Home 3:38;10. Stop Falling 5:52;11. Do What U Do 3:58;12. Hiccup 3:32;13. Is It Love 3:36;Special Attributes:GOLD DISC, COLORED VINYL, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.