- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink - M!ssundaztood
- Write a Review
- #K56321 000000000 K56321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited double 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Missundaztood is the second studio album by singer/s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited double 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Missundaztood is the second studio album by singer/songwriter Pink. The album was released worldwide in November 2001 to global commercial and critical success, critics welcoming the more mature pop sound Pink presented on the record, after a dance-pop/R&B debut. The album's singles received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. They include the global chart-topper "Get the Party Started" and hit singles "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Just Like a Pill", all of which reached the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album's final single was "Family Portrait", a vulnerable R&B anthem that Pink wrote about her parents' separation. That song became a worldwide Top 20 hit, peaking at #18 on the Hot 100. The album became Pink's biggest to date and became one of the most successful albums of the 2000s with over 15 million in worldwide sales.;Track List:1. M!Ssundaztood 3:36;2. Don't Let Me Get Me (LP Version/Radio Edit) 3:31;3. Just Like a Pill 3:57;4. Get the Party Started 3:11;5. Respect Feat. Scratch 3:25;6. 18 Wheeler 3:44;7. Family Portrait 4:56;8. Misery with Steven Tyler 4:32;9. Dear Diary 3:29;10. Eventually 3:34;11. Lonely Girl Feat. Linda Perry 4:21;12. Numb (Dallas Mix/LP Version) 3:08;13. Gone to California 4:34;14. My Vietnam 5:19;15. Catch 22 3:52;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.