- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink - The Truth About Love
- Write a Review
- #K57057 000000000 K57057000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the highly anticipated sixth studio album from the Pop diva. Pink has teamed up...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the highly anticipated sixth studio album from the Pop diva. Pink has teamed up with producer Greg Kurstin (Lily Allen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foster the People & the Shins) for the very first time on this release along with long time collaborators Max Martin and Shellback, Billy Mann and Butch Walker. She has also worked with songwriter/producer Dan Wilson (Adele's 'Someone Like You'). The album is P!nk's unique take on the different shades of love - the dark, the light, the happy and the sad. The first single, "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" was co-written by P!nk along with producer Greg Kurstin. Having taken time out of the limelight to start a family, the tracks infectious melody and kick-ass lyrics have let the world know that P!nk is back and at her absolute best!;Track List:1. Are We All We Are;2. Blow Me (One Last Kiss);3. Try;4. Just Give Me a Reason;5. True Love;6. How Come You're Not Here;7. Slut Like You;8. Truth About Love;9. Beam Me Up;10. Walk of Shame;11. Here Comes the Weekend;12. Where Did the Beat Go;13. The Great Escape
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.