- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink Martini - Hang On Little Tomato
- Write a Review
- #K60297 000000000 K60297000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 sophomore album from the Lounge/Pop outfit. Hang on Little Tomato features mostly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 sophomore album from the Lounge/Pop outfit. Hang on Little Tomato features mostly original songs written by the band and it's extended family. Drawing on themes articulated in it's first album, Hang on Little Tomato is the result of the group's diverse collaborations and inspirations. From an advertisement for Hunt's Ketchup from a 1964 issue of Life magazine to a dance sequence in the 1950 Italian film Anna, Hang on Little Tomato includes songs in French, Italian, Japanese, Croatian, Spanish and English.;Track List:1. Let's Never Stop Falling in Love;2. Anna (El Negro Zumbon);3. Hang on Little Tomato;4. The Gardens of Sampson Beasley;5. Veronique;6. Dansez-Vous;7. Lilly;8. Autrefois;9. U Plavu Zoru;10. Clementine;11. Una Notte a Napoli;12. Kikuchiyo to Mohshimasu;13. Aspettami;14. Song of the Black Swan;15. Una Notte a Napoli [First Recording] [Bonus Track] [Demo Version];16. Aspettami [First Recording] [Bonus Track] [Demo Version];17. Kikuchiyo to Mohshimasu [The Hiroshi Wada Mix] [Bonus Track];18. Una Notte a Napoli [DJ Johnny Dynell Remix] [Bonus Track]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.