- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink Martini - Splendor in the Grass
- Write a Review
- #K60295 000000000 K60295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/26/2010;Notes:2009 release from the the genre-bending, best-selling, supremely talented, and raucously fun 12-piece ensemble. Splendo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/26/2010;Notes:2009 release from the the genre-bending, best-selling, supremely talented, and raucously fun 12-piece ensemble. Splendor in the Grass truly encapsulates the band's history and spirit of global collaboration and inclusivity. Comprised of nine original songs and four covers (with songs in English, Neapolitan, Italian, French and Spanish), it features appearances by the 90-year-old Mexican Ranchera singer, Chavela Vargas, Emilio Delgado (aka "Luis" from Sesame Street), NPR Justice Correspondent Ari Shapiro and Courtney Taylor-Taylor of the Dandy Warhol's.;Track List:1. Ninna Nanna;2. Ohayoo Ohio;3. Splendor in the Grass;4. O Est Ma T Te?;5. And Then You Re Gone;6. But Now I M Back;7. Sunday Table;8. Over the Valley;9. Tuca Tuca;10. Bitty Boppy Betty;11. Sing;12. Piensa en Mi;13. New Amsterdam;14. Ninna Nanna (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.