- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pino Donaggio - Howling (1981 Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K63424 000000000 K63424000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Waxwork Records is proud to present the Original Motion Picture Score to THE HOWLING. Composed by Pino Donaggio (Carrie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Waxwork Records is proud to present the Original Motion Picture Score to THE HOWLING. Composed by Pino Donaggio (Carrie, Don't Look Now, Tourist Trap), Waxwork's new, deluxe vinyl release of THE HOWLING has been expanded, re-mastered for vinyl, pressed to 180 gram colored vinyl, and features full package artwork by Francesco Francavilla. Directed by Joe Dante (Gremlins, The Burbs), THE HOWLING follows a newswoman sent to a remote mountain resort after a string of fatal incidents with a serial killer, unaware that the resort inhabitants are werewolves. THE HOWLING is regarded as one of the greatest werewolf films of all time, and since it's 1981 release, has accumulated a cult following. The success of THE HOWLING aided in propelling director Joe Dante's career, and prompted Warner Bros. To hire him to direct GREMLINS. The score by Pino Donaggio blends classic-horror orchestral cues as well as minimal synth and sound effects. The new Waxwork Records release of THE HOWLING is expanded with 12 bonus tracks previously unavailable of the original 1981 soundtrack LP.;Special Attributes:RED, 180 GRAM VINYL, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.