- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pitch Perfect - Pitch Perfect (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K57963 000000000 K57963000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Pitch Perfect: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official music for the 2012 film Pitch Perfect. The soundtrack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Pitch Perfect: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official music for the 2012 film Pitch Perfect. The soundtrack was released digitally on September 25, 2012, and physically on October 2, 2012. Three songs from the album charted on the Billboard Hot 100: "Cups" by Anna Kendrick, which peaked at number 6 "Bellas Finals: Price Tag/Don't You (Forget About Me)/Give Me Everything/Just the Way You Are/Party in the U.S.A./Turn the Beat Around" by The Barden Bellas, which peaked at number 85 and "Riff Off: Mickey/Like a Virgin/Hit Me with Your Best Shot/S&M/Let's Talk About Sex/I'll Make Love to You/Feels Like the First Time/No Diggity" by The Barden Bellas, The Treblemakers, and the BU Harmonics, which has peaked at number 86. The album was the sixth best-selling soundtrack of 2012 with 212, 000 copies sold for the year. The album also became the best-selling soundtrack of 2013 in the United States, with 793, 000 copies sold in 2013. As of April 2014, the album has sold a total of 1, 054, 420 copies in the US, and it became the best-selling soundtrack album in digital history. It has also sold 54, 176 copies in Canada.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.